We offer ASF Therapeutic Needs Assessments which are led by Dr Mazur. These assessments:
- Include an in-depth assessment of the child and family’s needs linked to trauma and attachment.
- Consider neurodevelopmental factors as well as the impact of Developmental Trauma.
- Involve colleagues from other disciplines where appropriate, working closely with Jigsaw Occupational Therapy.
- Use standardised outcome measures, family observations, clinical interviews with parents and children, and information gathering with school
- Result in a full report providing a therapeutic support plan including practical strategies for the child and family.
Traciy can offer the following under the Adoption Support Fund:
- Therapeutic parenting
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) informed work
- Theraplay informed dyadic therapy
- Psychotherapy (e.g. EMDR and Mentalization Based Treatment)